Will your child start Reception in September 2021?
If you’re child is starting school next year, you can now apply for your place at Sulivan for September 2021. Applications are made through eAdmissions which is now open for you to register your details and make an application for a Reception place.
- There are 30 places in our Reception class.
- You must apply to the Hammersmith and Fulham Primary Admissions for a Reception place by 15th January 2021.
- We also welcome children from a range of nursery schools, other settings or from home.
- If you are a parent of a child in Nursery, please note that transfer from Sulivan Nursery to Reception is not automatic. Children who attend our Nursery are still required to apply for a Reception place at the school via Hammersmith and Fulham Primary Admissions.
Meet us- Virtual Meetings and Tours
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 restrictions we are not able to invite you to visit us at the moment. However, there are several ways you can find out more about the school
Arrange a telephone meeting with our Headteacher
Monday- Friday 9:00am- 5:00pm (by appointment)
Contact the School Office on 0207 7365869 or email [email protected]
If current restrictions change and we are able to welcome you on-site at a later date, please register your interest by emailing the School Office [email protected] and we will be contact if the circumstances change.
Join us at one of our Meet the Headteacher and Q&A Zoom meetings
4th December at 10:00am
9th December at 4:00pm.
Please email [email protected] to register for your Zoom invitation.
Watch our Welcome video to see what it means to Start at Sulivan.
- Applications for Nursery class places are made directly to the school.
- Children usually start Nursery the term after their third birthday.
Some children join Sulivan from other schools, from schools elsewhere in the UK or from overseas during the school year.
Apply directly at Hammersmith and Fulham School Admissions by clicking on the link below.
For further details about the admissions process, please visit: school admissions