Sulivan Primary School joined with Queen’s Manor Primary School and Fulham Primary School in October 2016 to form Brightwells Academy Trust.
Our priority was to enable the school to continue to provide an excellent education for our children while protecting the school’s role at the heart of our community and retaining its unique qualities and strengths. The Governing Body unanimously agreed the best way forward was to establish a local multi-academy trust and for our school to convert to academy status.
Brightwells Academy Trust Collective Vision.
We aim to become an outstanding multi-academy trust that:
- Improves opportunities and outcomes for all children
- Nurtures self-motivated, successful and resilient learners
- Drives ambition and aspiration in our children
- Inspires learners with high expectations of themselves
- Grows responsible, open-minded and caring citizens
For more information please click here to go to the Brightwells Academy Trust website